The Hordern Pavilion has long been one of Sydney’s favourite entertainment venues. Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Florence + the Machine, Justin Timberlake, Nirvana, Lorde, Queen and even The Jackson Five… it all happened here!
Set in the Moore Park Precinct, the Hordern’s historic facade disguises a versatile venue packed with potential. Many millions of people have been through it’s doors – to dance, to sing, to dine and even do business. Live music, film premieres, gala dinners, product launches such as the Rolling Stone re-launch, award nights such as Dally M’s and Astra Awards as well as exhibitions like Life InStyle and One Fine Baby.
“Everyone has a story from the Hordern!”
- Impressive dome ceiling
- Substantial rigging and catwalk facilities
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Modular, portable stage
- Modern Foyer / pre-function area
- Ample backstage facilities offer a mezzanine level Green Room, ground level dressing rooms and offices
- Level loading dock access directly into Pavilion
- Vehicle access
- Beverage service outlets located in Foyer and Pavilion
FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS The Hordern contains multiple Food & Beverage outlets located both in Foyer and inside the Pavilion itself. Never miss a beat whilst getting a snack or drink!
BOX OFFICE HOURS The box office is open 30 minutes prior to door time on the day of events/concerts for any enquiries or ticket collections.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY Check out our Conditions of Entry & Prohibited Items page here!
For transport, parking and accommodation info check out out our FAQS page.